Share a Concern

Discuss your concern

If you are uncertain about raising a concern, would just like to talk with someone confidentially about an experience, or understand options that might be available, or any of these actions, you may like to talk with one of our Positive Workplace Contact Officers.

For details of our Positive Workplace Contact Officers, please refer to Western Health’s People & Culture Intranet page, or, please feel free to use our Positive Workplace Issues Centre, as per the link below.

Raise a concern

If you are concerned about the behaviours of others, and don’t feel confident discussing this with them yourself, you may wish to raise this concern. Your concern will be dealt with confidentially and sensitively by one of our contact officers, who will talk with you about your concern and let you know what options are available to you.

Please use the link below to raise a concern:

Make a complaint

You may wish to make a formal complaint.  Please refer to Western Health’s Intranet site for more information on lodging a complaint.

You can find our procedure here.

You can find our form here to lodge.

Raising concerns with external agencies

You may wish to make an inquiry or a complaint to an external agency.

FairWork Commission
You can submit a request to have bullying behaviour stopped through the FairWork Commission.
1300 799 675

Australian Human Rights Commission
1300 656 419

Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission
1300 891 848

Links to Victorian Auditor General’s Office for raising concerns:

If you have a complaint about a Victorian Government department, statutory authority, agency or local council then the Ombudsman’s office may be able to assist you.

The VPSC supports the objectives of the Protected Disclosure Act 2012 and encourages people to disclose known or suspected incidences of improper conduct that involve the VPSC or its employees.